Justin10 Diavolo

Justin10 Diavolo


avengerFOUR Gant

avengerFOUR Gant


Cathie Paris

Cathie Paris


coeur Pearl

coeur Pearl


IMVU Vampire Banner

Alfonz Dufaux


Alfonz Dufaux
Alfonz Dufaux
SL Name: Alfonz Dufaux
Born on: 2008-02-09
Last seen in: BOOMER ISLAND
Desc is: The Master Returns. I will not give you money No i don-t like you. I am a busy man I don-t have time for your crap. if i don-t answer you im- s i am away or i just don-t like you I will not accept your random friends request, tps or objects. 99% of the people who read this are assholes, the other 1% just epic fail. ~that is all~
Lindens Paid: 22451347
Last Paid:
Derrybeg Arabello, Adger Ragu, Autumn Hawksby, Sithius Magic, tik Piek, Zeus Garnburg, Sofie Raleigh, Bridgieb Bhalti, Brittany Ranimo, kandy Brinner,
Hecate Simon

Hecate Simon


Loty Doty

Loty Doty


Cowboy Scorpio

Cowboy Scorpio


Acis Tigerpaw

Acis Tigerpaw


Random Places:
Sion Chickens ANCIENT SCARCE RARE GLOW
Sion Chickens ANCIENT SCARCE RARE GLOW
THE SIM OWNER: RAW FILE, TERRAIN TEXTURES, TREES, ROCKS & more
THE SIM OWNER: RAW FILE, TERRAIN TEXTURES, TREES, ROCKS & more
❦Beet❦
❦Beet❦
Nederland
Nederland
1.The happiest day of my life!!!
1.The happiest day of my life!!!
Home | Home | Home | Home | Home